Protecting You Against Unknown Threats
Customer data, product data, financial data, employee data—this is the lifeblood of modern businesses and organizations. And when (not if) something goes wrong, your definition of success will not be based on how your data was backed up but, rather, on whether or not you were able to retrieve it.
All of it. All intact. All at once. All the time.
Your data protection solution needs to deliver maximum security, manageability and reliability at an affordable cost, all while satisfying your Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Requirements. Does yours?
Armada Cloud’s data protection platform utilizes Virtual Disaster Recovery to allow you to turn on a local or remote virtual copy of your critical systems in the event of a server failure or disaster, reducing failover from hours or days to minutes.
Depending on your organization’s Recovery Time Objective (RTO) requirements, you may want near-instant recovery for some or all of your mission-critical applications and data.
Armada Cloud provides you with peace of mind by safeguarding the availability of your environment with three optional features:
- Continuous Data Protection (CDP) – Select specific backup sets to ensure you are up and running quickly with minimal data loss
- Virtual Disaster Recovery (VDR) allows you to failover to a local or, in the event of a site loss, a remote environment in minutes instead of hours or days
- Snapshot capability – Achieve aggressive Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) for any amount of data
VMWARE DISASTER RECOVERY
Organizations increasingly rely on VMware virtual machines for their critical data and applications and need them to remain available at all times. Our Asigra-powered solution ensures that businesses continue to operate as usual, even as they recover from local machine or complete site failures.
Armada Cloud helps organizations meet their business continuity and disaster recovery objectives with a simple, efficient, low-impact and secure solution.
- Recover immediately from local machine failures – Local DS-VDR allows you to recover faster from machine outages by simply turning on a backup copy of the virtual machine in your local environment and continue business operations with little or no downtime
- Convert critical physical machines into virtual copies – Recover faster from machine outages by maintaining multiple generations, allowing you to switch back to an earlier point in time copy in a matter of minutes
- Fail over to a warm spare in a remote data center – In the event of a catastrophic site failure, normal business operations can continue, even as you recover the primary site
Is your data completely safe? If you have any doubt, let’s talk.